ERROR: Internode communication failed, check the clcomd.log file for more information.
* Normally this kind of error we are facing at the time PowerHA systemMirror migration Prerequisites.
* PowerHA systemMirror clmigcheck utility deducting this kind of errors.
* If suppose we are not resolving this issue, we will not able to perform PowerHA SystemMirror 6.1 to 7.1 Rolling or Snapshot migration.
* We can identify clmigcheck detailed output on /tmp/clmigcheck/clmigcheck.log
NODE2:# clmigcheck Saving the existing log, "/tmp/clmigcheck/clmigcheck.log", to "/tmp/clmigcheck/clmigcheck.log.20160324_1942". # ## One or more possible problems have been detected: # rshexec: cannot connect to node NODE1 # ERROR: Internode communication failed, check the clcomd.log file for more information.
* Actually Problem is related to HACMP servicess
* We needs no restart some servicesss then it will work.
Solution for the Problem:
* Put the notes entry on /etc/cluster/rhost file on all the nodes.
NODE1+NODE2:# cat /etc/cluster/rhosts NODE1 NODE2
* Restart cluster related services as per below mentioned.
NODE1+NODE2:# lssrc -ls clcomdES NODE1+NODE2:# stopsrc -s clcomdES NODE1+NODE2:# startsrc -s clcomdES NODE1+NODE2:# /usr/sbin/snmpv3_ssw -1 NODE1+NODE2:# lssrc -ls snmpd NODE1+NODE2:# startsrc -s snmpd NODE1+NODE2:# refresh -s clcomd
* Run again clmigcheck utility it should be work.
* If there is no error on your HA configuration prerequisites. You will be get below mentioned output.
NODE2:# clmigcheck ------------[ PowerHA SystemMirror Migration Check ]---- Please select one of the following options: 1 -> Enter the version you are migrating to. 2 -> Check ODM configuration. 3 -> Check snapshot configuration. 4 -> Enter repository disk and IP addresses. Select one of the above, "x" to exit, or "h" for help:
* clmigcheck utility rshexec cannot connect to node NODE1 problem has been resolved.